PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Limited Liability Company “DORES FABRIKA”, Reg. No. 44103031128, registered office: Dārdu Street 7, Ieriķi, Drabešu pag., Amatas nov., LV - 4139, Latvia, hereinafter – DORES FABRIKA. Contact information of DORES FABRIKA is available here: https://www.dores.house/
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
DORES FABRIKA provides that your personal data is protected in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counci l (27 April 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. DORES FABRIKA undertakes to take all of the necessary measures to provide for the confidential and safe storage of your data.
THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DORES FABRIKA can use your submitted personal data for the following purposes:
- for the selection of the potential employees, when receiving your CV and application (on the basis of consent of the data subject);
- to ensure easy ordering of the goods and services, to organize cooperation, to improve the service (on the basis of consent of the data subject);
- for preparing the sale and delivery transaction of the goods, for the provision of services, as well as to organize other forms of cooperation (establishment of the contractual relationship and for the execution of contractual obligations);
- to ensure rapid and high - quality communication in response to the questions or comments submitted by persons (on the basis of consent of the data subject);
- to perform analytical and market research on the use of our website, products and services (on the basis of the consent of the data subject);
- for the provision of safety in the premises and territory of DORES FABRIKA by implementing video surveillance and access control (legitimate legal interest of DORES FABRIKA).
THE DATA COLLECTED AND USED BY DORES FABRIKAStatistics of the website
DORES FABRIKA continuously improves its website with the aim of facilitating its use. Therefore, DORES FABRIKA requires knowledge of what information is most important to the site visitors, how often they visit, what browser and device they are using, what content they read most often, what region the visitors represent, as well as similar demographic and statistical information.
DORES FABRIKA vāc šo informāciju, izmantojot automatizētu rīku Google Analytics, kas ļauj reģistrēt un analizēt informāciju, kā apmeklētāji izmanto tīmekļa vietni.
DORES FABRIKA collects this information via the automated tool Google Analytics , which allows track ing and analysing of information about how visitors use the website.
Here you can find out more about, how Google Analytics works and what information it allows one to collect and analyse:
DORES FABRIKA uses the data in its legal interests as a company, to improve the understanding of the client’s needs and what the clients prefer to provide the best possible services and goods, and to improve the accessibility of the information published by DORES FABRIKA.
You can terminate the collection of your data by Google Analytics at any time as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
The server that hosts the DORES FABRIKA website can also register the requests that you have sent (your opened website addresses, your device used and browser used, IP address, access time). This data is only used for technical purposes: to ensure proper functioning of the website, the security and to investigate the possible security incidents. The basis of such data collection and use is the legal i nterest of DORES FABRIKA to ensure technical availability and security of the DORES FABRIKA website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file, that the website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. This allo ws the website to remember your actions and choices (signing up, language, font size and other display options) later, so you don’t have to specify it each time you return to the site or move from one page to another, thus allowing you to provide the best possible experience, while visiting our website.
Other cookies allow DORES FABRIKA to track website traffic and user interaction with the website – DORES FABRIKA uses this data to analyse visitor behaviour and to improve the visitor experience. These cookies are stored and used by the Google Analytics tool.
If you have provided us with your contact information, you may receive news and information that you might find interesting and related to the business goals of DORES FABRIK A. DORA FABRIKA acquires your and/or your company contact information, when you hand over your business card to the representative of DORES FABRIKA during a meeting or event, or when you provide contact information to communicate with DORES FABRIKA on the website. DORES FABRIKA sends marketing information by e - mail only, and tries to limit the number of recipients, by only sending messages to those persons who will actually find the information interesting.
As soon as DORES FABRIKA sends the message, D ORES FABRIKA may collect statistical data about what you are doing with this message, hence, whether you open the message, click on the links, what device you are using and what its technical characteristics are. DORES FABRIKA implements these activities w ith your consent, following the information stored about your access to the DORES FABRIKA website or with the help of cookies. When you provide information on the DORES FABRIKA website, DORES FABRIKA uses your data on the basis of your consent.
In other cases when you voluntarily provide your contact information to DORES FABRIKA, DORES FABRIKA may send you marketing messages in order to implement its legal interests to maintain a business relationship with you or your represented companies. DORES FABRIKA follows statistics of efficiency of the message to improve the effectiveness of DORES FABRIKA’s form of communication.
Profiling DORES FABRIKA may use the website traffic statistics to analyse visitor trends and demographics, but DORES FABRIKA does not grant an individual profile to each visitor.
Who has the right to access your personal data?
Personal data is information of restricted access that can only be accessed by the employees of DORES FABRIKA and the employees of the subsidiary of DORES FABRIKA that have the relevant authorisation or access to personal data in order to execute the work task.
All employees who have received the relevant authorisation to work with personal data, are adequately trained to be able to protect the rights of the data subject.
DORES FABRIKA is also entitled to disclose personal data:
- To third persons that provide services to DORES FABRIKA, including marketing companies, providers of information technology services, audit companies and others to the exte nt necessary to manage our marketing communications.
- The cooperation partners of DORES FABRIKA, that provide website content management tools or service the website may have access to certain personal data.
- State and local municipality institutions in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments.
- Organizations and institutions within the execution of the agreement.
- In separate cases, such service providers can be attracted as personal data processors that guarantee to implement appr opriate technical and organizational measures in such a way so as to ensure the protection of the rights of data subjects within the processing according to the requirements of the regulatory enactments.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations without your written consent.
Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc . (US company) that has access to this tool and collects statistical data. Google Inc. has joined the EU - US Privacy Protection Principles and the EU - US Privacy Shield, confirming that the service provider complies with the privacy standards requested by th e EU. Also, the contractual obligations provided for the provision of privacy are applicable to this service provider.
How long does DORES FABRIKA store data from websites?
Personal data are only collected and processed for the purposes provided above and only for as long as it is necessary for achieving the purposes above, for the protection of DORES FABRIKA’s interests or according to the deadlines and term limits provided by the regulatory enactments. After the end of the period of personal data use, personal data are deleted or archived.
What are your rights and how do you use them?
You can exercise your rights by contacting DORES FABRIKA by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- request access to your personal data;
- request editing of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, if applicable.
In some cases, you may have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data or to object to the process ing of your personal data.
You can use your rights according to the applicable EU and national regulatory enactments. If personal data are deleted upon your request, DORES FABRIKA will only save a copy of such information, which is required to protect our interests or the interests of third parties, to comply with orders from public authorities, to solve disputes, to eliminate problems or to comply with any agreement that you have entered into with DORES FABRIKA.
You can opt out of the cookies in the browser menu, or here:
The right to lodge a complaint
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint by communicating it electronically or orally to DORES FABRIKA or an EU authority, according to your permanent place of residence.
The contact information of the institutions is available here:
ENTRY INTO FORCE